Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Adventures of Squirky the Alien #5: How do you get to the GardenGalaxy?


In this penultimate book of the Squirky series, we find the blue protagonist very close to finding his parents. 

He'd landed on Planet P and the inhabitants have explained how to get to them - enter the portal to the Garden Galaxy. But once through, there was no turning back. Would Squirky take that fateful step?

*Spoiler alert*

I was stunned to find out that he didn't. I guess we'll find out more in the last book. 

I must say I've quite enjoyed reading this series, much to my surprise. The books really hold valuable lessons for all children, adopted or otherwise. And they really provide good fodder for conversation for adoptees. 

Well done, Melanie and I look forward to the very last book in this amazing series!

No comments:

Post a Comment