Saturday, January 2, 2016

the little world of liz climo by Liz Climo


I borrowed this book from my student after enjoying her other book "Lobster is the Best Medicine: A Collection of Comics About Friendship" at a friend's house.

My student said she'd read it a couple times through and literally laughed out loud at several points in the book.

I LOVED the whimsical drawings and the wit of Liz Climo. You cannot go wrong getting this book as a gift for a loved one. The puns were the best. I absolutely ADORED them.

You might be familiar with her work, after all, they've gone viral several times on Facebook. 

As they say, a picture speaks a thousand words, here are three of my fav (which makes 3000 words and with so many words I shall soon end my blogpost):




I recommend this to absolutely everyone. Click on the following links if you'd like to get the book on...



and Kinokuniya for my Singaporean readers.

If you'd like to follow her, check her out at her tumblr page or Instagram if that's more your cuppa tea.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment