Friday, August 3, 2007

The Fall of Lucifer - Wendy Alec


Just finished it this morning on the bus to work. Wow! It's such an amazing book I picked up from the Kallang Attributes Warehouse courtesy of Kelvin. Haha.

It has such glorious, beautiful and lush descriptions of Heaven it'd probably convert an unbeliever in just a few chapters. Haha. Well basically the story is about the 3 archangels, Lucifer, the star of the morning, Michael the warrior and Gabriel the Revelator. And of course how Lucifer fell.

It was jealousy. Amazing. I felt it wasn't fully fleshed out, how Lucifer was consumed by jealousy, it seemed to have happened too quickly, but I guessed that's how such powerful emotions work. It doesn't take time, it happens instantly.

Well, this was the first book in years I've truly enjoyed, and I couldn't wait to find out what happened next. Now when was the last time I read a book like that? Hmm..... Can't remember. It's a must read!!! I can't wait to lay my hands on the following books!

No comments:

Post a Comment